miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

Cute Wishlist, Dresslink.

Hello little people 
Finally an update! So sorry for the delay but I'm in exams season, I want vacations now haha.

If you read the last posts, you'll notice that I have a wishlist of this store already but was mini and short, and I have so many items that I want to show you too! I really hope you like it, you can check the prices clicking over the images.
Please comment below what is your favorite item of this list 

Click on each photo to see prices and more information.




God, I need it in my life.

The most cute shoes I ever seen!



I love it! I'm in love with off shoulders tops and this is so elegant.







Mori style, is adorable.


Fluffy and cool.

It's gorgeous!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hay muchas cositas bellas en esa tienda *-* yo ahorita pedí ropa y unos accesorios ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me enamore de los Zapatos ♥ son preciosos !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Joe, no tengo tarjeta y se me acaban de antojar unas cosas TmT! -Llora-

    ResponderEliminar